23 juli 2018

Autumn & Winter 2018, Walking the Dog

The AW 2018 collection Walking the Dog is under production in Turkey. This collection is inspired by the new family member that we got last autumn; a Boston Terrier puppy namned Jasmine! When you have a dog you go to new places, you experience your surroundings with new eyes!

The entire collection is, as always, 100% organic and is produced in accordance to the GOTS regulations at a small facility in Izmir Turkey that I have been working with for at least five six years now. The organic cotton is of high quality as the plants grow slower and the fibers grow longer.

All the patterns and prints are drawn by me, Jenny Modéer. It's me only who run Modéerska Huset with lots of patience and hard work and late evenings.

I hope that you will like my Walking the Dog collection! Here are some pictures!

xoxo
Jenny








































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar