12 februari 2012

WALLPAPER: TOP 10

I'm doing some changes to my very small two room flat, and therefor I've been looking about for wallpapers. Well, I'm actually always on the lookout for wallpapers. I love wallpapers! Here's a top 10 list and I'd use them all if only my home was so much larger and my wallet so much thicker!
1. Nina Campbell, Swan Lake. This lovely wallpaper comes in a variety of colours and I especially like the colour above (I call it aubergine) and the one with yellow background. I WILL by this for a corner in my living-/bed room very soon.
2. Abigail Edwards, Seascape. There's something wonderful about waves.
3. Ralph Lauren, Houndstooth & Bradford Check Tweed. The one above is the Houndstooth and an other very nice one is called Bradford Check Tweed. These are lovely masculine wallpapers! Love.
4. Louise Body, Erotica. I had to choose two from this company!
5. Louise Body, Harry's Garden.
6. Lewis and Wood, Hunting Scenes. Crazy fun.
7. Minimoderns, Whitby.
8. Pierre Frey, Espalier Prairie. Lovely green.
9. Mulberry, Flying Ducks.
10. Marvic Textiles, Les Oiseaux Duck Egg.
11. Morris & co, Trellis. 150 years old.
12. Zoffany, Richmond Park.
13. Joselyn Warner, Dandy.
14. Signature Prints, Stampede.

Well, I couldn't keep to just 10. And there's still one or two that I can't find now that I'd like to add...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar